SRA3 Sheets Australia
SRA3 is a part of the SR series paper size, which is slightly larger than the regular A series, this is to only allow for it to be trimmed for a clean to the edge cut on the sides. By using the SRA3 Digital pre-cut label sheet considerable cost savings can be obtained as compared to A4. Click Rates on new digital production machines are charged based on the number of sheets that pass through the machine, regardless of the size of the sheet. By using the SRA3 Label sheet you are maximizing cost per click by producing double the amount of labels per pass for the same price.
+ Read More
Are You Looking For SRA3 Sheets or Papers Online?
The SRA3 Digital Pre-Cut label is perfect for short-run applications in all toner based (laser) printers. This sheet has been designed to maximise output whilst keeping cost of production at a minimum.
We’re Australia’s Leading Supplier of SRA3 Sheets & Papers
SRA3 Paper Size Dimension
- 320mm (width) x 457mm (height)
- 32cm x 45.7cm
- 12.6inches x 17.7inches
The dimensions of SRA3 paper size are shown above to help you understand how SRA3 relates to other paper sizes in the SRA Series.
The Biggest Range of SRA3 Sheets & Paper Online
As a leading and trusted SRA3 label paper supplier, DAL (Dial A Label Pty Ltd) is a company that you can rely on for top quality labels, label printers and ribbons. We are an Australian owned and operated company and bringing the best quality products and an exceptional level of customer services is what we’re widely known for.
Our selection of products is vast and the following is a list of what’s available in our SRA3 paper selection:
- SRA3 Full Sheets
- Circle SRA3 Sheets Gloss
- Circle SRA3 Sheets Matt
- Rectangle SRA3 Sheets Gloss
- Rectangle SRA3 Sheets Matt
- Square SRA3 Sheets Matt
- Square SRA3 Sheets Gloss
Top Quality SRA3 Paper & Sheets
Regardless of what industry you’re in, when it comes to finding the best quality SRA3 pre cut sheet labels DAL is your premium solution.
With over 30 years of invaluable industry experience behind us, our team have extensive experience and knowledge when it comes to SRA3 sheets and printing solutions.
SRA3 is a part of the SR series paper size, which is slightly bigger than the regular A series. Opting for SRA3 digital pre-cut label sheets over A4 sheets will mean that you’ll make big savings when it comes to the cost of printing labels.
How can SRA3 Paper save you money?
Click rates on newer digital production machines are charged based on the number of sheets that pass through it, irrespective of the size of each sheet. Allowing for edge-to-edge printing, using SRA3 paper will enable you to maximise your time and money by printing more labels at a cheaper cost.
Perfect for use in the food & beverage, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and transport & logistics sectors, SRA3 paper is designed to keep printing costs at an absolute minimum whist ensuring the maximum level of output is achieved.
Why Buy Your SRA3 Sheets or Papers Online?
We believe that shopping online should be ‘simple, safe and secure’ and when you shop with DAL, you’re guaranteed that your experience will be all three.
If you know the products you need and the brands that you want to go for, you can buy directly from us online and proceed straight to the checkout with your items. We do offer next day delivery for your convenience.
For printers that can handle SRA3 paper size, the special SRA3 sized label sheets from DAL are an economical multi-label printing solution that will work with standard laser printers.
To use the label sheets correctly, you should use label templates configured for SRA3 size paper. With the correct templates, printing is easy and you will get high quality results with minimal effort. Of course for the best results, you should ensure the toner levels in your printer are sufficient.
Advantages of SRA3 Sheets & Papers
One of the advantages of using laser printed sheets compared to the more common method of using thermal printing for labels is that you can print labels in any range of colours your laser printer can handle.
This means a wider range of applications are possible for the labels you print on your SRA3 sheets, and you can make them more visually effective than standard monochrome labels.
The label surface can also be different, with standard matt label surface available, as well as a special gloss surface. Label shapes currently available on SRA3 label sheets from DAL include rectangles, squares, and circles.
With the right software and templates you can even print text in a circular fashion around the perimeter of your circular labels.
Our Range of SRA3 Sheets & Papers
Currently the options available for matt and gloss SRA3 sheets from DAL include:
- 320 x 450mm, 1 label per sheet, 100 sheets, 100 labels
- 105 x 148mm, 8 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 800 labels
- 74 x 105mm, 16 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 1600 labels
- 51 x 75mm, 20 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 2000 labels
- 50 x 100mm, 24 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 2400 labels
- 35 x 105mm, 32 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 3200 labels
- 34 x 75mm, 48 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 4800 labels
- 34 x 51mm, 64 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 6400 labels
- 34 x 65mm, 48 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 4800 labels
- 20 x 55mm, 112 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 11200 labels
- 95 x 95mm, 12 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 1200 labels
- 100 x 100mm, 12 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 1200 labels
- 70 x 70mm, 24 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 2400 labels
- 50 x 50mm, 40 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 4000 labels
- 25mm circles, 140 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 14000 labels
- 32mm circles, 96 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 9600 labels
- 40mm circles, 70 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 7000 labels
- 50mm circles, 48 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 4800 labels
- 69mm circles, 24 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 2400 labels
- 90mm circles, 12 labels per sheet, 100 sheets, 1200 labels
Alternatively, should you have any questions about SRA3 paper or any other of our products, feel free to get in touch with our expert team by calling us today on (03) 9764 2882.
– Read Less