About Honeywell PC42T
The Honeywell label printer PC42T sets new standards for user friendliness and affordability. Exceptionally compact and easy to use, this printer is simple to install and is ready to print quickly. Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42t the right fit for light-duty labelling applications in a variety of industries.
With its affordable price and modern features, the PC42t represents a smart solution for small or medium businesses looking to improve productivity in label-making operations.
Buy Honeywell desktop label printer from DAL at the lowest pricing. We are the best Honeywell printers distributor in Australia.
Printer Specifications include:
- Standard Thermal Transfer – 203 dpi at 4.0 ips (printhead warranty 1 year)
- Max. Media Diameter: 127.0 mm (5.0 in), Media Core Sizes: 25.4 mm (1.0 in), 38.1 mm (1.5 in), Media Width: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) to 110 mm (4.3 in), Max. Print Width: 104.1 mm Min, Label Length: 9.6 mm (0.3 in)
- Max. Ribbon Length: 300.0m
- Core:25.4 mm (1.0 in)
- Standard Interfaces: USB Device, USB Host with Serial and Ethernet
- Printer Command Languages: Direct Protocol (DP), ZSim (ZPL-II), ESim (EPL)
- Includes in the box: Power Adapter (100-240V); USB Cable, Quick Start Guide and Companion CD.
Requires ANZ Power Cord – CAIEC
Compatible Ribbon – RIZE11030W, RICO11030W
- DPI 203
- Interface Ethernet, Serial, USB
- Print Method Thermal Transfer
- Type Desktop
- Model PC42T